The Rock'n'Roll weekend is an annual weekend of trips, entertainment, training and socialising.
Only members of the NSWSKC are eligible to participate in the water activities of the Rock'n'Roll.
Registration for RNR is now closed.
Friday 11 to Monday 14 March 2016
RNR 2016 Program
RNR2016 Training Program
Imagine a slice of stunning coastline within easy reach of offshore islands, dazzling white beaches to surf, vast sand dunes and magnificent headlands. That just about describes our location for RnR 2016 at Jimmys Beach.
Book your accommodation at North Coast Holiday Park at Jimmys Beach on 02 4997 0466 and mention the Club to obtain your accommodation discount and late checkout.
A full program is available but don’t miss out on the key events being;
- Expedition Kayaks Beer & Pizza – from 5pm on Friday
- Saturday Night Dinner + Guest Speaker Huw Kingston
- Sunday Night Video Pogies and Naked Paddler
- Along with heaps of trip and training sessions on Saturday and Sunday.
Your involvement as a volunteer for RnR is invaluable and we need your help for the following jobs;
- Hospitality & BBQ Shopping – pre R&R
- Collating Member Registration Packs – pre RnR
- Electrical Load Manager (sparkie) – Friday and/or Saturday
- Registration Desk (Friday pm & Saturday am)
- Marquee Setup & Pack up Team (Friday am & Monday am)
- Hospitality Team – Saturday am & Sunday am
- Beach Marshalling – Saturday am & Sunday am
- BBQ Team – Saturday pm
- Raffle & Product Sales – Saturday & Sunday pm
- Sat Night Dinner Co-Ordinator - Saturday pm
- Audio Visual Setup & Pack up Team- Sunday pm
I’ll be arriving Friday morning so look forward to catching up with you. Keep an eye out for bright coloured t-shirts to identify your committee members.