- Created on Sunday, 15 March 2015 17:00
- Written by Foz
Blue in colour
Fiona 0433 846 838
- Created on Thursday, 05 March 2015 15:04
- Written by Hubert Wiest
British style skeg boat
length: 515 cm
width: 56 cm
Contact: Hubert 0451 391750
Recently fitted with electric pump (AUD 400)
The kayak comes without paddle. The kayak is about 2 years old and has the usual scratches.
picutres and further information on gutmree: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/north-narrabeen/kayaks-paddle/tahe-reval-midi-pe-sea-kayak/1072568615
- Created on Saturday, 28 February 2015 10:59
- Written by Alan Daniel
1) Tampico 140s with rudder, Red
2) Tracer 165 - with retractable skeg, Yellow
- Thermoformed plastic construction by US company Hurricane, makes for a tough, durable boat that looks great for ever and is super light.
- Seven2 carbon paddles - adjustable blade angle, drip deflectors and rubber grips
- lightweight custom trolley for each kayak,
- Impi neoprene skirts
- Insect proof cockpit covers
- Life jackets
- Always stored under cover
Both are in great condition - as new except for normal use scuffs under the hulls. Only selling due to moving away from the coast and they need to go to someone who'll use them - and that might be you!
The Tampico is $2000
The Tracer is $1700
Or take both for $3300 - save $400!
Pick up preferred - just north of the Central Coast, just south of Swansea.
Ph 0407 761808
- Created on Wednesday, 25 February 2015 15:48
- Written by Abe
Abe. M. 0412 428 765
- Created on Wednesday, 18 February 2015 21:52
- Written by Shaan Gresser
A one-off, expedition quality, kevlar Mirage 730 for sale.
This Mirage 730 was custom built specifically for ocean expeditions, it has been used to successfully cross Bass Strait.
Non-standard features include:
Kevlar expedition layup for increased strength.
Full-length double taped seams, inside and out.
Titanium deck fittings.
Rear Valley hatch.
Front and rear compasses.
Rudder controls fitted in both cockpits.
Photo’s emailed on request
Contact: Shaan Gresser
0438 730 621