- Created on Monday, 23 March 2015 21:25
- Written by William Thompson
Surf Kayak Mega XRay Roto Moulded.
This is a brand new kayak that has never been used. I won it in a raffle but I am too big to get into it so I am inviting offers from anyone interested in owing a new surf kayak at a great price.
This is a high quality roto moulded kayak that would suit a paddler in the weight range 60 - 80 kg. This model of kayak won a world championship and was so popular in composite construction that a RM model was also produced. This kayak is rhe RM version which means it is virtually indestructible. Colour is mainly white with light blue swirls and patches.
Recommended Retail Price is $1,400. This is an opportunity to get a brand new kayak at a great price - make an offer.
Contact Bill Thompson Ph 0408 697 617
Note that there is no "n" at the end of thompson in my email address.
- Created on Sunday, 15 March 2015 17:00
- Written by Foz
Blue in colour
Fiona 0433 846 838
- Created on Thursday, 05 March 2015 15:04
- Written by Hubert Wiest
British style skeg boat
length: 515 cm
width: 56 cm
Contact: Hubert 0451 391750
Recently fitted with electric pump (AUD 400)
The kayak comes without paddle. The kayak is about 2 years old and has the usual scratches.
picutres and further information on gutmree: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/north-narrabeen/kayaks-paddle/tahe-reval-midi-pe-sea-kayak/1072568615
- Created on Saturday, 28 February 2015 10:59
- Written by Alan Daniel
1) Tampico 140s with rudder, Red
2) Tracer 165 - with retractable skeg, Yellow
- Thermoformed plastic construction by US company Hurricane, makes for a tough, durable boat that looks great for ever and is super light.
- Seven2 carbon paddles - adjustable blade angle, drip deflectors and rubber grips
- lightweight custom trolley for each kayak,
- Impi neoprene skirts
- Insect proof cockpit covers
- Life jackets
- Always stored under cover
Both are in great condition - as new except for normal use scuffs under the hulls. Only selling due to moving away from the coast and they need to go to someone who'll use them - and that might be you!
The Tampico is $2000
The Tracer is $1700
Or take both for $3300 - save $400!
Pick up preferred - just north of the Central Coast, just south of Swansea.
Ph 0407 761808
- Created on Saturday, 24 January 2015 16:00
- Written by Greg Davis
Red deck ,wing paddle,epic cover all in excellent condition.Always stored inside.
$2200 02 95403325 0414 855612