- Created on Tuesday, 25 October 2016 19:50
- Written by Dragomir Pejic
Two quality sea kayaks and equipment for sale
Mirage 580: Valley rubber hatch covers, one needs replacing. Tow rope set up. Sea Dog sail and fittings. Great carrying capacity sea kayak with a robust integrated rudder, electric bilge pump. $1,800 (includes sail)
Valley Aquanaut HV: The Valley Aquanaut is great for day trips and shorter overnight trips and experiencing rougher water or rocky coastlines. Electric bilge pump installed. $1,000
Also for sale are:
Werner Cyprus Paddle - full carbon, lightweight: $220
Boreal Carbon split paddle: $150
Yellow Aquabound Split paddle: $100
Various dry bags, rack assist and other equipment
Items are located in Canberra. Sale is due to the sad passing away of a former NSWSKC club member Dragomir Pejic. Height approx. 184cm and weight 95 kg.
- Created on Thursday, 22 September 2016 15:33
- Written by Hubert Wiest
*** SOLD ****
AUD 2,150 (without sail)
Great allrounder. The NADGEE SOLO is designed and built in Australia. It is a fast and very reliable sea kayak with plenty of secondary stability. It always looks after the paddler, even if the conditions get rough. The shape of the kayak is the Swede form like modern surfskis.
The kayak is in a very good condition. I washed it after each paddle and always stored it under cover. There are minor sctraches on the hull.
It is very well equipped:
* electrical bilge pump and battery
* deck lines
* Shock cords in the cockpit
* Metal rudder
* All fittings for a sail. The sail itself is not included and would be available for an additional AUD 250 or you can use any FlatEarth or SeaDog sail.
* Laminated keel protection tape
Length 5.30 m
Width 57 cm
- Created on Monday, 12 September 2016 14:50
- Written by Dirk
For sale: Betsie Bay - Dedicated Inuit Rolling Kayak
Weight: Rather light (I'm guessing around 17-18kg)
This kayak is a minimalist design. It exists purely for rolling and is a beauty in excellent condition.
Betsie Bay Kayaks are a hand-built, American kayak. Most are timber/composite, this one is a composite layup
Front and rear bulkheads, minicell seat, 6" deck plates in fore and aft compartments, Keeper footrests, toggles and front deck paddle loops.
contact dirk.logemann[AT]gmail.com for info & photos
- Created on Sunday, 21 August 2016 15:34
- Written by charlie
Hi I have a seals surf 1.4 kayak skirt for sale, it was bought new 2yrs ago and has never been used. $100 new, looking for $50, open to offers. Check out this link for sizing;
sealskirts.com/sizing/sizing.php for sizing details for your kayak.
- Created on Monday, 15 August 2016 17:29
- Written by Dirk Logemann
For sale: Nadgee Roaring 40 Kayak
Fast Touring Kayak
* Electric Bilge pump
* Fitted for sail
* Deck Netting
* Retractable Rudder (safely housed in rear deck slot when retracted) I used it in the HCC, but don't envisage doing many of the types of trips where a fast, load carrying tourer like this would excel.