- Created on Sunday, 05 June 2016 08:22
- Written by Evgeniy
- Long Sleeve Zephyr Paddle Jacket by Immersion Research
- Very good condition: used two-three time
- Very robust / solid make
- Size marked as MEDIUM but rather will suit a SMALL size person (I am 180cm tall and normally use M)
- A very small tear at the end of the right sleeve (I bought the jacket new in this condition, it does not affect anything). Please contact me for HiRez photos
- Asking $49; FREE postage within OZ
- Contact Evgeniy: 0415 818 080
- Created on Saturday, 28 May 2016 22:19
- Written by Vincent Weafer
- i can bring it up the coast June long weekend
i) A paddler’s boat – foot pad, white water outfitting, low rear deck
ii) Pops up in videos (google vincent kayak) >> da yella boat
iii) Fantastic fun in surf and moving water and rock gardening, but can still go touring
iv) Paddled this last coupla days up and down the coast into head winds and downwind > dry boat
v) can throw in extras if it sweetens the sale for the ‘almost there’s – it’s a FUN machine - 'long trackers' are just fine, but sometimes an aspiring paddler yearns for something a bit twitchier.
- Created on Monday, 02 May 2016 10:46
- Written by Fraser Duff
I have a lime green Marlin Prijon kayak 5.3m and approx 2 years old. It comes with a carbon paddle and has had very little use and in excellent condition. Comes with a cockpit cover and skirt as well as a wheel dolly. Asking price $1,850, which is about $1000 off the new price.
- Created on Friday, 29 April 2016 15:25
- Written by Stuart Trueman
Nadgee Expedition. One of the best built and designed sea kayaks available.
All hatches were completely watertight when I bought it and still are. I have just bought new spray skirt and cockpit cover as I had no intentions to sell. I'm only selling as I now have three.
Years of hard expeditions left in this kayak, new hatch covers and choice of one of three paddles.
One fairly careful owner ;)
For a photo check out the club header!
- Created on Saturday, 02 April 2016 17:21
- Written by Sharon Betteridge
Valley Etain 17-3 sea kayak for sale. Beautiful boat, in excellent condition. Vacuum infused carbon/kevlar layup. Yellow hull, white deck and grey combing. 525cm long and 53.5cm wide. Suits paddler 50 to 75kg. Great day and expedition boat. Stable, runs straight, turns easily.Expedition fit out with 'Whale Supersub' 500 gph bilge pump with pneumatic switch; tow point; fit out for sail; Silva 70p deck compass. This is my own personal kayak. It has been washed after every use and is stored inside. Well over $5,500 to replace; was selling for $4,100 NOW $3,900 with sail included. Email Sharon at merceridge5[a]bigpond.com for further details. There is a review and photos on the expeditionkayaks.com website