- Created on Friday, 13 January 2017 21:52
- Written by Shaan Gresser
A one-off, expedition quality, kevlar Mirage 730 for sale.
This Mirage 730 was custom built specifically for ocean expeditions, it has been used to successfully cross Bass Strait.
Non-standard features include:
Kevlar expedition layup for increased strength.
Full-length double taped seams, inside and out.
Titanium deck fittings.
Rear Valley hatch.
Front and rear compasses.
Rudder controls fitted in both cockpits.
Photo’s emailed on request
Contact: Shaan Gresser
0438 730 621
- Created on Thursday, 12 January 2017 22:03
- Written by Tom Cox
KAYAKPRO SPEEDSTROKE GYM ERGOMETER
$2000 (the new price is $3600). Two years old. Good condition. Photos available.
The preferred ergometer of the Australian Institute of Sport.
KayakPro, the official suppliers of ergometers to the 2004 Athens Games, 2006 Asian Games, 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, 2010 Asian Games, and 2012 London Olympic Games.
- Created on Saturday, 03 December 2016 18:40
- Written by Owen Kimberley
Valley RM Aquanaut LV Sea Kayak. Orange colour. Always looked-after, inclusive of washing after use and storing under cover.
Includes the following:-
- Fast and comfortable all-round sea kayak, 5.21 metres long.
- One owner.
- Very good condition.
- Valley's multiple layer roto-moulded construction provides a relatively light weight and stiff plastic boat.
- Thigh braces.
- Retractable skeg
- Extra deck bungees and towing rings.
- Comfortable seat.
Located at Curl Curl.
Contact: Owen at 02 99056691 (leave a message if I am not there).
- Created on Tuesday, 29 November 2016 17:00
- Written by Lisa McCarthy
Valley Aquanaut in good condition.
Well looked after; always rinsed in fresh water after every use, and kept stored in the garage.
Includes electric bilge pump.
Contact: Lisa 0499887782 / Mark 0417662471
- Created on Saturday, 26 November 2016 13:57
- Written by Barry
New Necky Elaho HV plastic sea kayak. Read specs and reviews online about this kayak. $1400 (retail: $2549) Barry (02)99722931