- Created on Wednesday, 07 December 2016 23:02
- Written by William Thompson
This is a high quality English expedition sea kayak, arguably the best build quality of any kayak available.
The kayak comes with both a retractable rudder and a skeg so one can paddle using any combination of rudder and skeg desired. The rudder controls are a SmartTrack system which can be adjusted from the cockpit when paddling.
The kayak comes with the following:
- Kayaku hatch covers
- Silva deck compass
- Sealline SmartTrak rudder and controls that can be adjusted from inside the cockpit while paddling.
- Electric pump with waterproof Pelican battery case and air switch.
- Double taped seams
- Kevlar keel wear strip
- Deck net for secure above deck storage in rough water.
- Under deck cockpit storage. Great for storing a pump, paddle float, goggles etc.
- Padded thigh braces
- 2 seats. The genuine P&H seat (almost unused) and a custom made closed cell foam seat. I Have wide hips and found the genuine seat a little narrow but it would suit most people.
- Excellent leg room and deck height for larger paddlers. I am 197cm (6ft 5 inches) and it accommodated me apart from the seat being a little narrow – hence the second seat.
- Moulded in deck fixings – no hull penetrations.
- Tow rope quick release attachment
- Cockpit skirt available if required. (XL waist)
This is a fast but stable expedition sea kayak in excellent condition that would suit an intermediate paddler who wants to develop to the next level. It turns, edges, rolls tracks and surfs extremely well and is extremely responsive for a large kayak. It has always been washed down after use and stored under cover. This kayak was $4,700 new, sell for $2,200 ONO..
Colour is white with red trim. If you want a top quality high performance kayak at a good price then give me a call.
Length 5.4m, (17ft 7 inches) optimum load range 70 – 126 kg. Weight 25kg
Refer to the following link for reviews of this kayak.
- Created on Saturday, 03 December 2016 18:40
- Written by Owen Kimberley
Valley RM Aquanaut LV Sea Kayak. Orange colour. Always looked-after, inclusive of washing after use and storing under cover.
Includes the following:-
- Fast and comfortable all-round sea kayak, 5.21 metres long.
- One owner.
- Very good condition.
- Valley's multiple layer roto-moulded construction provides a relatively light weight and stiff plastic boat.
- Thigh braces.
- Retractable skeg
- Extra deck bungees and towing rings.
- Comfortable seat.
Located at Curl Curl.
Contact: Owen at 02 99056691 (leave a message if I am not there).
- Created on Tuesday, 29 November 2016 17:03
- Written by Lisa McCarthy
Boreal full carbon fibre paddle.
210 length split paddle (adjustable)
'Delphina' model-made in Canada
Hardly used; in very good condition.
Contact - Lisa 0499887782 / Mark 0417662471
- Created on Tuesday, 29 November 2016 17:00
- Written by Lisa McCarthy
Valley Aquanaut in good condition.
Well looked after; always rinsed in fresh water after every use, and kept stored in the garage.
Includes electric bilge pump.
Contact: Lisa 0499887782 / Mark 0417662471
- Created on Tuesday, 29 November 2016 08:55
- Written by Lawrence Geoghegan
New Nadgee Solo for sale unwanted by owner
custom artwork on white deck and white hull with black tape seam
small hatch and compartment in front of paddler , oval hatches forward and Aft with standard 8" hatch behind paddler
fibrerglass with standard fit out but perfect time too add what you want
quick sale $2950
- Barry Marshall
- Wing Paddle For Sale
- Prijon Kayak For Sale
- Werner Shuna Paddle - Full Carbon
- Valley Etain 17.7 for sale
- Two quality sea kayaks and equipment
- NADGEE SOLO - Sea Kayak *** SOLD ***
- Greenland Rolling Kayak - Betsie Bay - $700
- Seals surf 1.4 kayak skirt
- Nadgee Roaring 40 - Reduced to $1800