- Created on Thursday, 22 September 2016 15:33
- Written by Hubert Wiest
*** SOLD ****
AUD 2,150 (without sail)
Great allrounder. The NADGEE SOLO is designed and built in Australia. It is a fast and very reliable sea kayak with plenty of secondary stability. It always looks after the paddler, even if the conditions get rough. The shape of the kayak is the Swede form like modern surfskis.
The kayak is in a very good condition. I washed it after each paddle and always stored it under cover. There are minor sctraches on the hull.
It is very well equipped:
* electrical bilge pump and battery
* deck lines
* Shock cords in the cockpit
* Metal rudder
* All fittings for a sail. The sail itself is not included and would be available for an additional AUD 250 or you can use any FlatEarth or SeaDog sail.
* Laminated keel protection tape
Length 5.30 m
Width 57 cm
- Created on Monday, 12 September 2016 14:50
- Written by Dirk
For sale: Betsie Bay - Dedicated Inuit Rolling Kayak
Weight: Rather light (I'm guessing around 17-18kg)
This kayak is a minimalist design. It exists purely for rolling and is an absolute peach in near new condition. I bought it solely for learning/practicing Greenland rolling but have found it on the small side for my frame.
Betsie Bay Kayaks are a "boutique" American brand and having owned one I would jump at the chance to buy another "full sized" sea kayak that suits my frame -if they were available in AU
Front and rear bulkheads, minicell seat, 6" deck plates in fore and aft compartments, Keeper footrests, toggles and front deck paddle loops.
contact dirk.logemann[AT]gmail.com for info & photos
- Created on Sunday, 21 August 2016 15:34
- Written by charlie
Hi I have a seals surf 1.4 kayak skirt for sale, it was bought new 2yrs ago and has never been used. $100 new, looking for $50, open to offers. Check out this link for sizing;
sealskirts.com/sizing/sizing.php for sizing details for your kayak.
- Created on Monday, 15 August 2016 17:29
- Written by Dirk Logemann
For sale: Nadgee Roaring 40 Kayak
Fast Touring Kayak
* Electric Bilge pump
* Fitted for sail
* Deck Netting
* Retractable Rudder (safely housed in rear deck slot when retracted)
**includes: brand new neoprene spray-deck
- Created on Saturday, 06 August 2016 20:58
- Written by T Stewart
· I am selling my Mirage 530 Kevlar Sea Kayak (black fade to grey) with all the gear so its just a matter of get in and go. The price includes all of the below items:
o Internal Bilge pump
o Skee CF very light Paddle
o Spare split paddle
o Scotty handheld bilge pump
o Mirage size M Spray Skirt
o Sea to Summit Eclipse Size M Spray skirt
o Sea to Summit paddle float
o Addh20 15m rescue throw bag
o Distress V sheet
o 360 white deck light
o Skwoosh seat pad
o Float Rope
o Wall mount Aqua Racks
o Trek Ultra pfd – Adult type 2 Large 100cm – 60kg >
o Humble trolley 660 with wide wheels – packs up into compartment in kayak
o Cockpit Cover
I am asking $2800 for the above kayak and equipment.
· All of the equipment is in very good condition. Please contact me on tstewa56[a]bigpond.com for any queries or pictures