There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.
These are the current training courses available. To be able to register for trips you must be logged in and a financial member. To register click here
The following are trips that are run on a regular basis
Annual General Meetings
In accordance with the rules and regulations defined by the Department of Fair Trading an incorporated association must hold an annual general meeting (AGM) at least once in each calendar year and within 6 months after the end of the association's financial year. The business of an AGM is normally to:
- confirm the minutes of the last AGM and of any special general meeting held since that meeting,
- receive from the committee reports on the activities of the association during the last preceding financial year,
- elect office-bearers of the association and ordinary members of the committee,
- receive and consider the financial statement to members, and
- conduct other business of which notice has been given to the members.
Another focus of our Club's AGMs is having a good time at some pre-AGM kayaking trips (usually spotting some whales) and socialising on and off the water
The Rock'n'Roll weekend is an annual weekend of trips, entertainment, training and socialising.
Only members of the NSWSKC are eligible to participate in the water activities of the Rock'n'Roll.
- External Events
These are the current trips available. To be able to register for trips you must be logged in and a financial member. To register click here